Re: Ralios and Safelster

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 13:48:07 EDT

In a message dated 04/06/02 07:04:38 GMT Daylight Time, HeroWars_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

<< There are a lot of things going on in the HeroWars in Ralios. For our  freeform Rise of Ralios we have made up a lot of option of what could happen  in Ralios. Mainly there a three or four different plots which are working  sometimes mixed and sometimes seperatly. >>

FWIW I did a Dragon Pass style boardgame map of Safelster think there are possibilities for a multiplayer "I'm Arkat" boardgame(the winner being the player who can prove that he's got Arkat). I even did battalia lists.

Keith