Re: New Miniatures

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:01:00 EDT

Hello Friends

>I haven't received my figures yet, but from what I've seen of
>the trolls (online and at Tentacles) I'm singularly *un*impressed.
>They are way too cartoonish for my taste. Give me the old Ral
>Partha Trolls. Now there were some good-looking Uz!
>
>Lortz's trolls are the metal equivalent of Dobyski's artwork...

I am absolutely with you, Roderick.

The Red Emperor, as well as Harek, Gunda, the Lunar Warbands, etc. are VERY good so far.

I like the miniature with the neme Argrath, but don´t see in it MY Argrath.

The Trolls have much to big heads, and look in no way like the trolls i like (Lisa Free, Dario Corallo, etc Trolls are my favourites).

But i will order them anyway, because i am a collector. I will use the rest of the miniatrures, but will use the Ral Partha or the DragoinClaw trolls instead of the Lance & Laser ones.

Cheers

André