Re: Storm pantheon enemies

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:39:28 -0700

Ian asked

> Oralnthi mythology identifies a number of enemy gods with who Orlanth
> quarrels in the GodTime. Off the top of my head the following spring
> to mind Daga, Gagarth, Emperor, Aroka. I'm not talking about gods
> from other mythologies such as Lunars or DH or chaos here either.

I'm not sure it will make Thunder Rebels, but Greg just wrote up a list of what are sort of traditional enemies for each deity. A few can be identified with Dara Happan deities (though with different names/titles), others seem to be now otherwise forgotten entities. My guess is this list is especially useful for heroquests.

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein