Re: The opposition, publishing

From: con1453_at_...
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 00:02:55 EDT

In a message dated 6/17/02 2:50:04 PM, mikrin_at_... writes:

<< I love the new, in-depth stuff on the Storm/Earth pantheons of Maniria, and I very much look forward to the new Lunar books.

Personally, I'd like more information on the magic and manifestations of the deities, but there definitely isn't too much information. There never is. One can ignore what one doesn't like.

    -Adept >>

Look, the depth of Glorantha is hardly a problem, and everyone on this list probably enjoys Glorantha for just that depth.

But Thunder Rebels was supposed to be a starting book for people playing Sartarite characters; instead even my longer-run players found the multiple new subcults of Orlanth and Ernalda to be rather intimidating.

There's got to be an easier way to start people playing what is supposed to be a rather average character (barbarian).

Jim Chapin