Updates to Mything Links

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:13:26 -0400

I've "salvaged" the stories from the Web Archive of Loren Miller's site at : http://web.archive.org/web/19990221004711/rider.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren/Fab ulous/glib.html that Nick mentioned and put them on my site. (Mostly because the archive is so painfully slow).

These includes stories by Loren, Andrew Behan, Owen Jones, John E. Boyle, Stephen P. Martin and Erik Sieurin. If any of these people object to my having these pages on my site let me know and I'll remove them. If anyone has stories they want on the web I am perfectly willing to host them.

Oliver