Re: Humakti again

From: jeffkyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 00:01:43 -0000

I run them slightly differently. I don't follow the 'they're just regular guys' but somewhere in the middle. I'm allowed to disagree.

> I prefer them as non-psychos. Though Psychos are more immediately
> dramatic, and easy to play, they rapidly become 1 dimensional and
> unrealistic. In my experience, running stereotypical Storm Bulls is
> boring after about 1.2 sessions. A recent "over the top" Danfive
> Xaron in our group also lasted less than two sessions.

I also don't like having them as 'just oridnary folks with awsome combat abliities - it cheapens them, I think. They become just another huscarl.

I think both your position and Greg's are too extreme.

Anyway, me and the rest of the Finovani have to get back in the saddle We're going off to give Doburdon's beard a good, solid pull.

Jeff