Re: Re: Humakti as War Leaders

From: con1453_at_...
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:57:34 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/02 7:33:03 PM, gerakkag_at_... writes:

<< The game mechanics encouraged you to play Humakt and Yelmalio, and I also saw both cults *way* overrepresented in any RQ game I played in. Elves, too, for that matter. >>

The retrofitting required won't be for our player characters, luckily. None of them ever played Humakti; the only Yelmalion was a Balazaring, and we never had an elf.

But I think the Trickster, besides sticking us with undetectable Illusionary cows, has now given us largely impossible Humakti. Well, He gave Humakt Death in the first place.

Jim Chapin