Re: Humakti as War Leaders

From: dzo01 <dzo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:55:30 -0000

Frankly I can't see how reading Greg's posts gives that impression. I think James Frusetta's post hits it right on the head. Using the Black Company analogy further - they were not nice people, hell they weren't even nice compared to many of the people they were fighting... I still think the characters depicted in the books are completely playable from a RPG standpoint and fit very well into the way that Greg has recently described the Humakti.

That being said I also think that Greg might have exagerated things a little as a backlash against the prevelance of Humakti as player characters. Although I must admit I have never played one and think I have seen exactly one played in all the games I've been in. That might be a consequence of all those "Farmer Quest" games though...

YGMV Yak