Re: personal message & website gone

From: Jerome Blondel <bwbfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:03:40 +0200

illuminate33 wrote:
> Dear Jerome, I read first chapter of your draft about Pamaltela,
> very good. but if you want me something to say aside from
> repeating "make it so." I think "non-humans" might be better
> called as "Elder Races" or a sort of other term.

Thanks. I won't bother you any more and finish it over before sending you the stuff.

> BTW, where is your website gone? (Just out of curiosity, because I
> cannot read French...) AFAIK, some of your articles are moved to Mr.
> PRAX's site....

I've sent my website to the Underworld, but all the articles in French have moved to Gregory Privat's http://pavis.free.fr/prax. Most of the French Gloranthan articles on the web can be found there.

I will soon reload my pages at a new address, hopefully with slight html improvement and a couple of new things, why not about Pamaltela.

Jerome

Do You Yahoo!?