Re: Humakti Ambushing

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 20:15:30 -0700

Greg wrote

> I would like to take the moment to point out that in my Glorantha the
> Humakti sometimes do ambush.

Greg goes on to explain how different Humakti attempt to rationalize this. In my game, there is also another reason they might: people are flawed. I believe there's plenty of room for dishonest Humakti, lecherous Yelmalions, etc. Whether a dishonest Humakti finds it a source of torment that he can't live up to the cult virtue, or it simply doesn't trouble him, will depend on the individual. Depending on how well they can keep their flaw hidden, they will be subject to a lot of peer pressure. And of course, they may have trouble with their deity.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>