Re: [stormsteads] Who gets to be on the ring...

From: giangero <janjero_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 06:47:14 -0000

> > Definitely. I think the Orlanthti Chief selection process is
> > broadly democratic, in that most people get a say in who gets
> > elected, but I doubt the clans as a whole is polled when time
comes
> > to appoint Ring members.

just a doubt: do you think divination plays a role in this semielection  process?
Is it possible that a highly religious bunch of people like the heortling does not consult the gods... (ehm) ...the deities, when they choose their rulers?

This possibility gives a lot of power in the hands of the godi, as well.

Opinions?

Gian