Re: Unspoken Word #1 reprint?

From: theunspokenword <mark_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 17:29:44 -0000

Hi Howard,

Not a reprint - it's just not commercially viable to print less than 500, and while it is a very fine book, we can't afford to run the risk of having lots of dead stock on our hands.

However, all is not lost. One thought with which we are still toying is to take what we have there and expand it substantially to turn it into a fully-fledged campaign setting - in effect, 'Griffin Mountaining'  it. Don't expect anything of the sort this year, but we're both fond of Tarsh and there's a *lot* more to be said about it.

What do other people think?

All the best

Mark

Mark Galeotti