Re: A humakti ambush

From: theunspokenword <mark_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 10:50:38 -0000

True, but I feel that for a Humakti to say 'I have a geas, so I won't join the ambush. I'll just wait around and join you later guys' sounds a little like splitting hairs. I'd imagine that a Humakti with the geas would see ambushes as *wrong* rather than just something he personally can't do.

I could see him either trying to dissaude the warband from such behaviour or ever doing something heroic and fatal. The warband are waiting to ambush the Black Oaks after they cross the bridge. Suddenly up pops Horval the Humakti on the bridge - "my clanfolk want you dead", he tells the surprised Black Oaks. "I would not have them sacrifice their own honour to this end" he continues, as he draws his sword, eyes beginning to glaze as he begins to move into the Deathsong Trance, "so I must kill you all here"...

All the best

Mark

Mark Galeotti