Re: Humakt's Gifts

From: andyhoward39 <ahoward39_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 21:40:05 -0000

Good point. Of course, there may be as many Feat variants as there are temples you can learn it, but I find a definition often helps - at least when you show the players how a feat can work, it prevents them getting headaches trying to use their own imagination ;)

I have more problems with a lot of the non-physical stuff: how you learn Sense Undead for instance. Play peek-a-boo with a vampire? I've worked out a story for this occasion, but its one of those where you push through the narrative and dare the players to question the logic.

Andy