Re: Delecti

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:40:12 -0400

As the principal mind behind the Stitched Zoo in specific and Remakerela in general, Delecti likely does not inhabit intact corpses but rather crafts himself a Frankensteinian model out of available parts (preferably fresh, and possessed of useful attributes such as strength or quickness). This is not unlike the "flesh golem" of D&D rather than the golem of Hebrew myth so I think, from this standpoint, Delecti can transfer his essence into a very specific kind of golem. If you want Delecti to inhabit a Jolanti (the closest thing to the classic Hebrew golem), however, it is your Glorantha. Go ahead and do whatever you think is cool.
--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and