Re: Random Zorak Zoran musings...

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 16:30:30 -0700

James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_...> wrote:

> morganconrad wrote:
>> BTW, ZZ is the sociopathic death worshipping cult that actually makes
>> sense to me. Given the "new" Humakt, most of my PCs would rather
>> hire a ZZ as a bodyguard.
>
> Damn straight. Cheaper. Better looking. More cheerful. Less
> likely to distract yer with lengthy debates about whether or
> not they're allowed to break a geas because of obscure cultural
> practices. ; )

"Well, Grook, it looks like we're faced with a Moral Dilemma. It seems not unlike the one which confronted our deity and model, Zorak Zoran, when he faced Orlanth Buttwiper in the Tale of the Lost Goat."

"True enough, Gurgh. Remind me... what did our deity and model Zorak Zoran do on that occasion?"

"It seems to me, Grook, that Zorak Zoran did Whatever The Fuck He Wanted To."

"Let us emulate our wise god!"