Re: Delecti

From: giangero <janjero_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 06:19:49 -0000

Another option, for reference, are Frank Herbert's ghola (sp?). In Dune, they are sort of undead/clones. Ghoul, Golem, Algol are the same word in different languages in RW, even if the legend behind these words is different.

I think Delecti "undead body" reference can be translated in many different ways, according to one's narrating taste (ehm...). Constructed bodies, revenanti, demons incarnated could be suitable choices for him, without betraying his undead nature.

I also think Vivamorti possibilities are wider than a simple Create Skeleton-Zombie-Vampire thing.

Ciao,
Gian