Re: Re: Origins report: Lonisisaga

From: Bill P <r0mp3r_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:59:56 -0700 (PDT)

were these listed in the con book? i have been dying to play HQ/HW but have had little luck so far in getting my friday night group into it.

Silver Age Sentinels looked good. Wizkids was selling merchandise as fast as they could haul it into the booth. not much looked to directly compete with HQ, just that HQ stuff might get buried under the d-twenny avalanche.

My group has a blast with my current Hackmaster game, which we played Sat. night in the open gaming area and got quite a few on lookers. I have a hard time liking dtwenny games although most of my regular group hates it a lot more than me.

i never saw Greg at Origins this year, too bad. I like to thank game desingers as much as possible.

Do You Yahoo!?
Sign up for SBC Yahoo! Dial - First Month Free http://sbc.yahoo.com