New poll for HeroWars

From: HeroWars_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 13 Jul 2002 00:00:02 -0000

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the HeroWars group:

Stoopid soggy hoomans. Cloudscraping,
beakless, baldfeather and woud. Vewy
woud. Should we wegard dem as equal to
the durulz?

  o YES (mostly).
  o NO. Don't be shilly, Ever sheen a nobeak on a pond?   o We need dem for dere dwead cigars.
  o Only the Duckfwiends.
  o They is vewy soggy, worsh dan baboons.   o Dey stole our gods and took aways dere feathers!   o Let dwead Hueymakt sort ems out.
  o Some of my best fwiends are baldfeathers.   o Dey are a steady sorsh of income.
  o "Waaak! Stand and delibber! Dis is a hoist! Stop laughing, I ish a dwead bandit!"   o I's wooden want my daughter to marry won.   o Dwead Quack Fu makes ush all equals.   o All but the storm bullies.
  o Dey deserve our pity, Dey cannot help who dey are.   o I hate Hoomans. Dey are a stoopid, soggy idea taken from a comic dat wuins my enjoyment of the Lozenge. Dere are no hoomans in my Glorantha. Waaak!