RE: Storm Lord poetry... (half-serious suggestion)

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 23:43:21 -0700

asolovay:
> Upon meeting a roofmaker:
>
> Well met, maker of home's high thatching!
> Strong you build, but breeze blows briskly.
> Show me now your finest labors.
> If they defeat me I'll gift you gladly!

Except, alas... Heartling society almost certainly does not have dedicated roofmakers. Everyone pitches in to build a stead; I don't expect carpentry is a specialized skill (I don't recall any builder gods in "Storm Tribe").

OTOH, back in the EWF, their might have been occasional slugfests between storm lords and castle masons...

--AMS