Re: Disciple Questions

From: charlescorrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:57:15 -0000

> Do people know when they are looking
> at a disciple? Does a disciple have
> a more powerful presence than a
> devotee? I don't think so. I think
> that you would need to recognise a
> disciple from his actions.

I am pretty certain (i.e. I have read it somewhere) that a magician with a reasonable level of a magical sense* could instantly tell that they were dealing with a disciple and the runic connections of the disciple.

Conversations with Greg at Tentacles suggest that ordinary people can tell that there is a w3 or higher skill in the vicinity. A specific example he gave was that if an ambusher used the opportunity to power up too much, then they could be seen through a hill. And communities could sense that Harreck (at w4+) was on his way...

regards,
Charles