RE: Selling Gloranthacon to non-gamers (was: Glorantha con Re: Lonsisaga)

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:18:16 -0400

Drinking imports in Canada? Without even trying our local brews (and I don't mean Molson's or Labatts)! Sacrilege!:-)

The Liquor Control Board of Ontario sells 719 beer products. A six pack of Guiness Extra Stout (brewed in Ontario under license BTW) goes for $9.95 Canadian.

A four pack of Caffrey'S Premium Irish Beer 4pk-C+ goes for $9.95 as well.

http://www.lcbo.com/stores_products/product_browse/index.html

You could try something from any of the many small Canadian breweries : Algonquin; Red Rock, Two Rivers, Fort Garry (both in my hometown of Winnipeg), etc., etc.

Oliver