RE: Selling Gloranthacon to non-gamers (was: Glorantha con Re: Lonsisaga)

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:34:20 -0400

I was kidding about the jingoism (brewism?). I have fond memories of Rickard's Red from graduate school (it was on tap at the pub I worked at) and pretty much anything from the Algonquin brewery or any of the others I mentioned are good. The beer choices you get in a LCBO outlet are mindboggling and nearly overwhelming to my Manitoban eyes:-)

Oliver