Runes Question

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:40:40 -0500

Who designed the runes for Hero Wars? I'm assuming it was Greg. I noticed that some of the runes resembled some of the Harappan glyphs form the Indus Valley, and wondered if they were an influence (see http://www.harappa.com/script/index.html for some examples).

Actually, I'm also looking around for a Harappan truetype font, so if anybody knows where I can find one of those too I'd appreciate a head's up. Don't have any specific use for it right now, but I do think the symbols are veddy veddy cool.

Guy "Torgon Has Spoken" Hoyle