Re: Carpentry is a specialized skill

From: Peter Nordstrand <petermnordstrand_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:12:09 +0200

Michael Schwartz and Andrew Solovay debates whether carpentry is a specialized skill or not.

In my game we have Londri the Carpenter. Londri was driven mad in his youth, and now lives by himself in a haunted house of his own design. He is said to be over a hundred years old, though that is probably an exaggeration. Sociophobic and paranoid, he is an excellent example of what happens if you meddle in the affairs of dragonkind.

SECRET:
What nobody knows is that he is a disciple of Orlanth Allfather(!). Every single piece of wood in his house is awakened, and the building has become a power spot leading to Orstan's house on the Other Side.

Cheers,

/Peter Nordstrand