Canal in Prax

From: giangero <janjero_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:04:41 -0000

I have a question for the creative minds who dwells here.

One of the heroes in my campaign has dig a canal in the Zola Fel Valley to make navigation possible to trading rafts all over the year between Sun Dome Temple and Harpoon.

He is currently going to make a ceremony to "discover" the predominating water entity (spirit? daimon? other?) of the site and to dedicate to it the canal (effectively making out of it the canal magical reality).

Now, what kind of cool discovery could he make? And to which age/otherworld the water entity belongs, in your opinion? Ah, the hero is a Lunar Etyries priest.

Thanks for the suggestions,

Gian