Civilization2 map of Genertela

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:13:24 -0000

I recently stated playing Civ2 again after many years, and was pleased to find a very active online community creating maps, scenarios and utilities for the game. This inspired me to have another go at a Civ2 map of Glorantha.

I have uploaded my first effort to the files section. It's a map of Genertela, and I've also up up a jpg image of the map, so those of you that don't have civ2 can still have a look at it.

Many thanks to everyone who has created maps of Glorantha previously, I made extensive use of the maps on the Issaries site, and those at Wesley Quadros' site. Specail thanks to Matti Jarvinen, who has produced simple, functional maps of areas other cartographers fear to tread.

http://personal.inet.fi/koti/matti.jarvinen/englanti.html

The maps are in a Civilization2 folder in the files section, here are the links :