Gwandorling Saga

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 06:32:40 -0000

> New Gwandorling Saga 72
> http://www.celtic-webs.com/glorantha/campaigns/gwandor/gwandor.html
> Siege of Furthest relied upon the information of Unspoken Word:
Tarsh
> in Flames. Gradually, Dragonfriend and Maniskison began feud for
the
> way of conquest. (Expansionism / Traditionalism) IMHO. But I don't
> know how Gerlant...sorry, Gudny will choose his way as a Storm
> Incarnate.

I was astonished when I read Martin has played the long(est?) campaign without any Gloranthaphile players except Gudny (Wesley). Certainly he has done great effort and uncontested routine work for it.

In the fanzine Ye Booke of Tentacles #2, p57-67, there is the detail of Gwandorling Clan, (but it is a problem that this clan is strong Anti-Draconic way clan in this description, certainly Argrath strays out from traditional clan way (and might invoke Ancestor Spirit against him if they were the characters in KODP.)) I know YGMV.

And Mark Galeotti told in Unspoken Word that the subcult Vingkot isn't revered in Tarsh and (I suppose) other Lunar occupied north pre-  Land, and the King-Alakoring Worship and the Storm Lord (Orlanth) worship are segregated.

There no mention about hero "Heort", anyway, there is no Heort subcult in Thunder Rebels and Storm Tribe, because he is a cultural hero and don't have need to make subcult and providing affinity / feat in the HW rule term.

TI