Re: Bagog replies

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 13:30:27 -0000

Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> While I would restrict rebirth to the queens, I'm not so sure
> about devouring. I don't see anything wrong with allowing
> the Holy Fighters to have it (although I am aware RQ3 did
> restrict it to the Queens - but IMO that was a mistake).

Possible, see below.

> >Making it a secret and making the secret
> >available only to queens seemed on way of doing this.
>
> Two secrets for the Queen?

Well I think my conception was more that in HW terms it is effectively on secret - Devouring - that has two ritual applications Consumption(?) and Rebirth and that it was only available to the Queen.

I supose you could make Devouring a general secret, but make the Rebirth ritual require a Queen.

Ian