Humakti are psychopathic killers?

From: David Ford <diadochi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:39:28 +0100

One problem I have with Humakti being psychopathic killers, is that psychopaths have no concept of honour. Yes, they can pretend to be honourable, but psychopaths pretending to be honourable would be caught out by the other cult members or Humakt himself more often than not. I know the term used is psychopathic and maybe that isn't exactly the same as psychopath I think it is close enough to be wrong. I think another term is needed for those who like killing or find killing easy for cults such as Humakt, Babeester Gor, Storm Bull, etc.

David

---