CO2: Highlights and lowlights

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 00:04:56 +0100

Rather difficult to think of any lowlights this year, and those that did occur weren't the fault of the organisers, but here's the list of both highlights and lowlights, in no particular order:

Meeting the likes of John Hughes and Martin Laurie, which I hadn't managed to do before
John Hughes' stories in the storytelling event - marvellous stuff Playing Credo!
Actually playing a character in a Hero Wars game (other player, to me: "Is your character a man or a woman?"; me: "No"). Hangover. Bummer.
Hosting the Loskalmi panel
Sausage, sausage and more sausage
The Orlanthi v Lunars debate (I also managed to get a bit of pro-Malkioni heckling in!)
Channelling Vadrus again
The news that there won't be another Convulsion. Waaaaah!!

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic