Red Moon Over Sartar?

From: Sarah Newton <sarah.newton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:19:57 -0000

Hi everyone,

Hope I'm posting this on the right list! <grin>

I've been reading through lots of my Glorantha stuff recently, and would like to ask what's probably a really obvious question about the Red Moon - can you see it from Sartar?

The old Cults of Prax (I was reading it this morning) states that the Glowline is visible as a thin red line on the horizon until you get to Alda Chur, when it becomes like a blood-red sunset, and then at Bagnot - the Glowline proper - the moon begins to peep over the horizon, upon which the implication is it rises further into the sky as you approach Glamour.

This is probably really old info, and since superceded - my instinct was that the moon was visible from Sartar, but that it went through its phases. If you're inside the Glowline, then it's always full. The only thing is, I can't find any written confirmation of my gut feeling!

It's probably a silly question - can anyone confirm?

Many thanks!

Sarah