RE: Kaarg has some Kin Pie

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:01:10 +0100

> > and nothing in the rule says the dead relative has to be fresh...)

> Suggesting there's the sneaky expedient for Bad Karrg's Sons of
> just keeping a few relatives in the locker, and nibbling as little
> as you can get away with... Of course, that's horrible and
> lacks compassion for the dead, but hey...

 Was there anything that actually says that they have to be dead first ?

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM