help searching for pegasi?

From: bethexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:52:59 -0000

I think there has been discussion here in the past about pegasus plateau. However when I try to search the archives using the term, it pulls up a huge number of messages that completely lack either word, and only delves back maybe 1000 messages deep, missing most of the archives altogether.

Does anyone:
a) Have tips on how to search the archives more effectively, or b) By some strange chance happen to know around what message number the discussion occured, or
c) Happen to recall the discussion, and is willing to summarize it for me?

I appreciate any help I can get on this, thanks in advance!

--Bryan