Re: Red Moon Over Sartar?

From: Sarah Newton <sarah.newton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:55:22 -0000

Thanks guys!

So, according to "latest" info, we have

i.) The Red Moon, visible from all over Glorantha, never rising or setting, at a fixed place in the sky (although probably appearing more directly above as you approach the Crater), which goes through its phases.

ii.) A Glowline, visible as you cross it, within which the Moon still goes through its phases, but which has a "red nimbus" around it even in its black phase.

I can live with that! I wonder if we can maintain that the Glowline itself is still visible "on the horizon" (a la Cults of Prax), and which becomes more visible as a phenomenon in the sky until you reach Bagnot, etc, where you actually cross it?

I kind of like it - as though the Glowline itself were reaching up to the Red Moon in the sky...

Any thoughts?

Big grins and thanks,

Sarah