Carmanians In Prax

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:05:00 +1000

I'm about to run a mini arc involving the Carmanian settlement in Prax, and would be greatful for any information or links relating to the settlement and community, especially if they have a gaming and campaign focus. This will be my first attempt at running Carmanians/sorcerers/godless dualists, but I suspect I'll take to them like a... well like a duck to banditry.

Obviously, my first stop was Etyries.com, and I'm in the process of absorbing Nick's excellent notes.

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

The heart of the religious perspective is not the theory that beyond the visible world there lies an invisible one... nor even the more diffident opinion that there are things in heaven and earth undreamt of in our philosophies. Rather it is the conviction that the values one holds are grounded in an inherent structure of reality."