A gentle rant about Tusk Riders

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 12:42:10 -0000

Not much point to this, really, other than to vent frustration.

I've just read the '4 scrolls' Tusk Rider writeup. It's very good, and all that, but, correct me if I'm mistaken, weren't Tusk Rides ANIMISTS in Anaxial's? Here they're universally Theists...

The writeup makes sense, it's good, but it does screw up my plans somewhat, and required a good bit of rethinking and rewriting of the upcoming campaign (based on the anime 'Mononoke Hime' - not that THAT was especially animistic, but my conversion was). As I say, this writeup is good, but, barring the constantly shifting sands of the invisible animist rules, why couldn't it have been done Animistically?

Wulf