Re: A gentle rant about Tusk Riders

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:59:28 EDT

In a message dated 07/08/02 18:00:24 GMT Daylight Time, HeroWars_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

<< I've just read the '4 scrolls' Tusk Rider writeup. It's very good,  and all that, but, correct me if I'm mistaken, weren't Tusk Rides  ANIMISTS in Anaxial's? Here they're universally Theists...>>

Anaxial gives them "Initiate of the Cult of the Bloody Tusk". They worship a god-pig, a demon and aram-ya-udram. It all seems pretty theist to me (or pig-theist if you like).

 <<. As I say, this writeup is good, but, barring the constantly shifting sands of the
 invisible animist rules, why couldn't it have been done Animistically?>>

The Invisible Animist - now there is a case of bad misapplied worship.

Keith