Re: Re: Tusk Riders

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 19:07:42 +0100

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:34:06 +0300 (EEST), Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...> wrote:

>On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, wulfcorbett wrote:
>

> [WARNING: Spoilers for Wulf's players ahead]

You've been warned. Now bugger off...

><snip>
>> Actually, personally I don't really need the cult itself, just Tusk
>> Riders & Tuskers. Admittedly, for anyone who knows Mononoke, some of
>> the Bloody Tusk Feats do seem rather fitting for the opening scene...
>> Unhealable Wound & Assume Monstrous Aspect anyone?
>>
>> Wulf
>
>Indeed Wulf. The unhealable wound does give the proper incentive. Then
>just to figire out the other effects of said wound. Is it the characters
>god helping, or does the wound also grant the character some of the
>strength of the Gouger (or the departed pig-daimon).

Oh, better (well, worse) than that. It's an ADAPTATION of Mononoke, not a translation... the curse is on the clan as well as the wounded, the ground beneath it is dead. The wounded will inflict an extra wound in any contest. ANY. They can be bargaining for fruit, if they win they'll smack the fruitseller in the mouth... In a real fight, they will inflict one worse level of injury on opponents (so, yes, there's gonna be a lot of dead opposition around...).

"You loathsome rabble! You shall know my hatred and my grief! Cursed be your land, your wounds, and your lives, until you heal the wounds your kind has caused mine!"

Wulf