UW2 & IWS

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 07:20:30 +0100

Jon wrote:

> OK I'm not exactly up with all the abbreviations yet - but I'm
> guessing UW2 is Unspoken Word 2 (though I can find no sign of it
> on their website) but I've no idea what IWS is. Help!!

"In Wintertop's Shadow," another fine book. You'll find links to all the latest books from the Unspoken Word (and other publishers) linked from their cover illo's on the front page of www.etyries.com. The products page at www.etyries.com/products also has handy weblinks to publishers' own sites. That should help you work out what you're missing!

There's also a (rather old) guide to common Gloranthan abbreviations at www.etyries.com/articles/abbrevns.htm - it was last updated pre-Hero Wars (IIRC), so doesn't include UW or IWS.

Cheers, Nick