Re: Re: New Pelorian

From: Bo Rosén <brosen_at_...>
Date: 12 Aug 2002 12:56:51 +0200

mĺn 2002-08-12 klockan 12.03 skrev Peter Metcalfe:

Thanks Peter, I *think* I'm beginning to see the light now. Not sure why I'm having such troubles with this (no jokes about being dim please).

> But the point was that one doesn't have to worship Lunar deities
> to become a Lunar - one could become a Lunar by speaking New
> Pelorian very well. And by Lunar, I mean the type of person whose

I think part of my confusion stems from the word Lunarized, which I probably misunderstood. I didn't understand that becoming lunarized invariably means that you start to worship Sedenya et co. It does, doesn't it...? If not, I'll just give up now.

> seventhed/illuminated/enlightened/liberated, she or he is still aware

I'd really like someone to explain those words to me in a way I can understand. Gloranthan Philosophy for Dummies, anyone?

> A final note: becoming a Lunar doesn't mean you recognize the
> humanity of your human enemies - it also requires acceptance or
> tolerance of chaos to avoid insanity (G:I p96). Still wanna take
> those New Pelorian lessons?

Too late, my friend. Too late. He's already out shopping for a pink plastic Sedenya with blinking lights inside to put on the mantlepiece.

cheers,

        Bo