Re: Re: New Pelorian

From: Bo Rosén <brosen_at_...>
Date: 12 Aug 2002 14:01:03 +0200

mĺn 2002-08-12 klockan 13.12 skrev Peter Metcalfe:

I admire your patience.

> Many Lunars do not worship Sedenya and other Lunar Gods - chief

Bad choice of words on my part, too stuck in my theistic box. Follow the lunar way is perhaps better.

A lunarized heortling who remained an Orlanthi, would (could) part of his new understanding be that Orlanth needs healing, and that the Godess is the only way to accomplish this (to remain in my theistic box)?

> The concept is mystical consciousness. In Lunar philosophy, this
> is called gaining the Seventh Self (since they believe that ordinary
> human bodies are made of six selves). Illuminated is what Nysalor

Six selves. Is this in one of the Prefinished works?

> teaches although nowadays this is an incomplete mystical awareness
> and more of a blessing than a curse. Enlightenment and Liberated

"more of a blessing than a curse"? Or did you mean that the other way around?

I suspect we're rapidly approaching Digest topics here.

Thanks,

        Bo