Re: A gentle rant about Tusk Riders

From: jeffkyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 04:48:22 -0000

You seem to do that a lot.

> The writeup makes sense, it's good, but it does screw up my plans
> somewhat, and required a good bit of rethinking and rewriting of the
> upcoming campaign (based on the anime 'Mononoke Hime' - not that
THAT
> was especially animistic, but my conversion was). As I say, this
> writeup is good, but, barring the constantly shifting sands of the
> invisible animist rules, why couldn't it have been done
Animistically?

> Wulf

Could it be that Simon Bray wrote that because YGMV? After looking over the rather nice article, I did not see it stamped "IMPERIUM APPROVED" like some GW book which changes all the previous publications. Truly, this is a con-guide book with a limited publication and not something out of Issaries.

If it was from Issaries, THEN I would think you had the right to complain... Personally, I'd suggest relaxing a bit more. Either use it if you like it or ignore the bits you don't if you feel otherwise.

Jeff