Re: A gentle rant about Tusk Riders

From: jeffkyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:12:56 -0000

> In fact, he wrote "Either use it if you like it or ignore the bits
> you don't if you feel otherwise." I can't really see this as a
> fascistic declaration of a One True Way or brutal infringmenet of
> your freedom of speech...
>
> Why am I bothering writing this now? Well, lest silence seem to be
> approval of your comments and thus implicit criticism of what I
> actually feel is a very positive and light moderators'policy.
>
> All the best
>
> Mark
>
> Mark Galeotti

Thank you ver much, Mark. You put this more eloquently than I could have and more politely. On sober second thought, I should have probably sent the message privately but I had just finished a 14 hour drive back from GenCon.

I don't mind criticism of the game, contrary to the belief of some. I just feel that facts should be checked before you do so. And perhaps, one should propose some solutions rather than just venting - again.

Personally, I happen to really, really like Simon's take on the matter - there's a tusk raider story arc that really fits in well with his thoughts.

Jeff