Bows and Missiles

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:48:12 -0000

Thank you Joerg and others.....I (and the questioner of first, Efendi might) greatly appreciate your detailed and good scholarly answers.

As a historian, Efendi suggested about some of historical and geographical circumstance to weaponry and missiles, (he seems to doubt the validity of javelins and slings in warfare of Sartar.)

And Efendi hinted Mongol Poison Arrows and the effectiveness of Crossbows and Matchrock Guns (both are from Dwarves in Glorantha.)

BTW, I have tried to edit the Glorantha Digest post archives: Heortland and Kingship of Vingkotling, if I manage to finish it, I want to show it to the main solvers, Joerg and Peter.

TI