RE: abbreviations

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:17:52 +0100

Following Matt's plea, I've updated my age-old resource at www.etyries.com/articles/abbrevns.htm with some of the recent additions, and urge confused newbies to check it out. (I note in passing that this is the #1 hit when googling for "Glorantha/HeroQuest/Hero Wars abbreviations".

> webspeke

The list already includes elementary webspeke. I am *not* going to swamp its Gloranthan content with seldom-used webspeke arcana. The idea does not have me ROFLMAO, IYSWIM.

> 2. A moderator could upload all the common ones to the egroup files
section.

Done. And to the bookmarks section. And to hw-rules.

OK, Matt?

Cheers, Nick