Re: Re: Illumination Again

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:54:52 -0700

> Sadly, Roderick lacks some of the necessary attributes to be
> Canadian (namely bad animation and a flapping head).

And I don't find fart jokes hilarious.

Actually, Until I was 21 I had dual US/Canadian citizenship through my Dad. My family moved (was forcibly ejected) from Scotland to the Colonies after the '45, then headed north when those dudes started chuking tea in Boston Harbor. My Grandfather moved down to Hollywood back in the 20's because his son (my uncle) needed the clean, warm air for his lungs (yes, this was quite a bit before the smog proplems in So. Cal. The whole family moved back to Canada a few years later, but my dad came down after the war (WW Jr.) and stayed.

Roderick