OT: RGC Game Day #3, Aug. 24 (Arlington, TX)

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:02:32 -0500

(Sorry about the advertisement, but I'm involved in this and trying to help promote it. We are trying to add more games to the lineup, so I hope nobody minds. Thanks for your patience! --Guy Hoyle)

Current game list: Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition, MageKnight & HeroClix demos/tourny, Vampire: the Eternal Struggle CCG, RPGA, Seafarers of Catan, Starfleet Battles, Chez Geek, Legend of the Five Rings, Shogun/Samurai Swords, Super Giant Monster Showdown, Hackmaster, Champions, Aftermath and Hostile Territories LARP presentation, and more!

Join us on Saturday, August 24, 2002 for games, fun, and door prizes at J. Gilligan’s Bar & Grill in Arlington, TX. Game Day will take place in the Draft House. Registration begins at 10:30 a.m. and gaming will run from 11:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. Admission: $5 per person.