Some questions about rokari castes

From: antalvarez2001 <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:24:37 -0000

-Are the women a separate caste in rokari society? I understand so
in Glorantha Introduction to the Wound Wars pp. 40-41, but I'm not sure.

-What limitations exist for the marriage among rokari (if any)?
Magicians, ligurgists, members of religious orders... can marry? In case that the women do not form a separate caste ¿Are there any limitations to the marriage among different castes?

-¿How is the caste determined at the moment of the birth? I suppose
that it's hereditary, but I'm not sure (order of birth seems to be the method among the brithini, but they have very few children; divination-like methods sounds too 'theist' perhaps).

Thanks, and sorry for the spanglish ;-)

Regards,

Antonio