(no subject)

From: jeffkyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 00:40:27 -0000

Don't be silly. We build our huts like this because Durev built his that way. Rain falling on a slant? But its not a river? Its rain! Everyone knows rain falls down because it seeks to be reunited with the earth.

> And, if a boat, which presumably is subject to gravity and wants to
> go down, is on a river flowing up, which way does the boat move?

There's that Gravity word. What is it? I really think that this thought of all encompassing 'laws' is a Godlearner concept.

The Boat? It rules the waves! Afterall, Pelaskos's boat overcame the waters in myth! The boat flows with the river because it RIDES the waves and the water - and the water is going to see Magasta.

Trying to apply laws of physics to Glorantha is ludicrous, I think. Terribly sorry but I think its so.

Jeff